Nowadays, many housewives want to use the pressure cooker to cook the dishes. This product is very convenient and brings a lot of benefits during cooking. According to the pressure cooker reviews, besides some advantages as I just mention, this pot also has some dangerous features while using. Thus, we have to be careful. Do you know some common risks of the pressure cooker? If you do not know I will have a brief introduction about this problem. I think that this knowledge is extremely important which you need to know if you use a pressure cooker for cooking.
Some General Information about The Pressure Cooker
For The AdvantagesIn the recent years, the pressure cookers are widely used very popular for most of the family. In fact, the pressure cooker has three typical advantages such as:
- Firstly, using the pressure cooker will save energy a lot. Especially, the price of electricity will be cheaper than the fuel price when cooking the electric pressure cooker;
- Next, you can cook more quickly than the ordinary cooker. Therefore, you will have a lot of time to relax after a working day. In addition, you can take care of your family with your free time;
- Moreover, the pressure cooker will retain the nutrients in the food. This will be an important feature which all of us want to.
For The DisadvantagesBesides the advantages, the pressure cooker also has a lot of risks in our life. If you are an unlucky person you can have some problem with this pot.
- Sometimes, you do not know how to use the pressure cooker properly. This is the main reason to have some dangerous accidents while using this pot.
- Actually, many people were burned when using the pressure cooking because the inside temperature of the pressure cooker is so high. If you have any careless you may be burned.
Some Important Notes to Use The Pressure Cooker in The Right WayToday’s market, we can buy the pressure cooker easily. Each kind of the pressure cookers has many different features as well as the separate manual. So, it is very necessary to know its origin, the good quality, and read the instructions before using. Beyond that, while cooking with the pressure cooker, you should pay attention to some important elements as follows:
- You should not cook too much at one time. It is up to 2/3 the size of the pot. With some foods having a lot of foaming, you can cook about half of the pot;
- In addition, you must close the lid carefully and ensure that it is locked properly. After that, you will check its valve to detect that it has been stuffed or not;
- After cooking completely, you must clean regularly and store in the right way. Especially, you also check the rubber rings and the pressure control valve to prevent the leaking and the stuffy valve;
- In the case, you are cooking with the stovetop pressure cooker. You should keep the stove at the moderate level. After 15 to 20 minutes, at this time, the automatic valve can blow off steam you can turn off the stove. Your food will cook food itself by the inside heat of this pressure cooker. This is not only to save time but also to ensure the effective safety;
- Finally, when you want to take the food out of this pot, you always remember these following simple steps:
- Turn off the stove before at least 10 minutes;
- Then, press the deflating button. This will release the hot heat in the pressure cooker to the outside quickly;
- After that, you can open the lid and take the food out safely.